Dżem w Londynie
Godzina i miejsce
Dżem – polski zespół muzyczny grający muzykę z pogranicza rocka i bluesa, który w 1973 roku założyli bracia Adam i Beno Otrębowie oraz Paweł Berger. Zaliczany do najważniejszych zespołów w historii polskiej muzyki rockowo-bluesowej.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR TICKET PURCHASE
Your use of this site is subject to the following terms and conditions.
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged, refunded or returned unless the event is cancelled.
- Tickets are valid for an event, not for particular artist or band.
- When tickets are being collected at the box office, we ask that the cardholder presents the card that the tickets were booked on as identification. A form of photo I.D is also acceptable. No duplicate tickets will be issued to replace lost or stolen tickets. Only damaged and returned tickets can be replaced.
- Customers are advised to check their purchase upon receipt.
- In the event that your tickets are lost in the post and duplicates are arranged for collection at the box office, these will only be given out to the cardholder upon production of the card that was used to make the booking or photo I.D.
- In the event of cancellation an event we will contact all customers by phone, letter or email, depending on your method of booking. If the show has been cancelled, you will be entitled to a face value refund, as the booking and transaction fees are non-refundable. If a show is rescheduled or moved venue, you are usually given the option of retaining your tickets for the new date/location. Please note, however, it is also the customer's responsibility to check whether the event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue, as we cannot guarantee that we will reach every customer for technical reasons, e.g. email cannot be read in time by customer to make appropriate arrangements.
- Please note, in the event of an event being cancelled or postponed, we cannot be held responsible for any costs incurred by the customer for travel,accommodation or any other related service.
- In the event when the customer does not attend the event due to illness or any other reason,including corona virus fear, tickets cannot be refunded or returned.
- Please note, in the event of an event being cancelled or postponed, we cannot be held responsible for any costs incurred by the customer for travel, accommodation or any other related service.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to inform us of any change of address, contact phone number or email address before an event. Please note that our preferred method of contact for customers booking online is by email, so care should be taken to provide a current, valid email address.
- The right to admission to an event is reserved by the promoter and event venue, who may take health and safety, environmental and security concerns into account at their reasonable discretion, and may from time to time carry out security searches. We would advise customers that no refunds will be offered to customers who are refused entry or ejected from a venue on account of late arrival, being (or appearing to be) under age*, declining to be searched, abusive, threatening, drunken or other antisocial behaviour (including smoking in no smoking areas), carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances, or making unauthorised audio, video or photographic recordings.
- Events and ticket types where an age restriction applies are clearly indicated on the venue website. Please ensure that you read all the information that applies to the event/ticket you are booking, and carry proof of age if appropriate.
- If it becomes impractical to post tickets out, due to the proximity of an event or circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to make tickets available for collection at the venue immediately prior to the event. Customers will be notified by phone, email or in writing (using the details provided at the time of ordering) if this becomes necessary.
- By ordering you agree that the tickets are for the personal use of you and your party only, and will not be resold or transferred. Any resale or attempt to resell the tickets at a price higher than purchased will result in your orders being cancelled without prior notification.
- If a customer orders more tickets than the maximum allowed, as indicated during the booking process, we reserve the right to cancel the order. The maximum applies per person/card/household.
- If tickets that are dispatched are returned to us as "addressee unknown", we reserve the right to cancel the order.
- In order to prevent fraud and to protect both parties, you may be asked to provide additional information after your booking so that we can verify your purchase.
- We reserve the right to cancel any order that further to investigation we deem to be possibly of a fraudulent nature. These checks may include, but not be limited to, a request to be provided with an original credit or debit card statement, attempts to contact a customer by telephone, reference to records to check for other fraudulent activity at an address.
- We will not share your personal information for marketing or any other purposes without your consent unless where required by law.
- If you have registered your interest with us and thereby given your consent, you may be contacted with relevant promotions, offers or information that you have expressed an interest in or that might be of interest to you.
- We will always respect your privacy and any personal communication between you and ourselves. We will always comply with any data protection legislation currently in force.
- No under 8s please (think about it), but feel free to contact us if you’re unsure and avoid disappointment. 8-13 years, you’ll need to attend with an adult (18+). Some shows are 14+ but if you're under 16 – we’ll translate – that means if you’re between 14 years and 16 years, you’ll need to come with an adult (someone 18+) and only book balcony tickets please. Always look for admission age policies and signs such as 14+, 16+, 18+, 21+ before you book and remember to carry proof of age if you need it.
- We reserve the right to change the seats without notice for any reason in our absolute discretion. The seats need to stay in same level, in same row and be moved maximum of two numbers.
- STALLS - STANDING£39£390£0
- LEVEL 1 UNRESERVED SEATING/STA£55£550£0
- LEVEL 2 UNRESERVED SEATING/STA£45£450£0